When you put a lot of effort into your fitness and training, you don’t want to affect your progress by eating the wrong foods. However, what if you could make the “wrong” foods the right foods?
If you’ve been looking for a healthy alternative to the carby traditional pancakes then I have the perfect recipe for you. With this recipe, you can support your fitness goals and enjoy a delicious breakfast.
PROTEIN PANCAKES INGREDIENTS
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3 whisked eggs
- 2 cups of protein powder
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
PROTEIN PANCAKES RECIPE
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Place a large pan (preferably non-stick) over a low-medium heat and grease the pan with some coconut oil or butter.
- Add half a cup of your protein pancake mixture to the pan. Once they begin to rise you can flip them over.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Grease the pan as required.
Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy! I love eating my protein pancakes with some warmed berries and honey.