If you’re after the ultimate high protein snack that will satisfy cravings and give you a hit of energy, this peanut butter protein ball recipe is what you’ve been looking for.
Protein balls are the ultimate healthy snack. They are a source of natural energy that will satisfy your sweet cravings without the guilt.
They’re high in protein just like my banana and oats protein pancakes recipe and require little effort to make. They are perfect to throw in lunches and to enjoy as an on the go snack.
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALLS RECIPE
Packed full of goodness, this no-bake recipe will make around 28 bite-sized balls. Here is my protein ball recipe that I swear by for snowboarding trips and work snacks. They will save you money and satisfy your taste buds!
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALL INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup blended oats
- 4 scoops of protein
- 1/2 cup blended dried fruit (your preference, eg cranberries, sultanas, dates etc)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (alternatively,. almond butter)
- 2 tablespoons manuka honey
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALL METHOD
- Place all ingredients (except for the coconut) into a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Once the ingredients are combined add the shredded coconut (also add some to your chopping board) and start rolling into little bite-sized balls (I like to use an ice cream scoop to get the perfect amount).
- Place protein balls into a plastic container and refrigerate or freeze to store and enjoy.