It wasn’t until I discovered the Maybelline Hyper Share Liner that I actually created a winged liner I could be proud of (I’m sure you feel my pain). It will help the most hopeless of makeup aficionados create a sharp winged line.
I have always appreciated a sharp winged liner. Due to one main reason, I could never achieve a nice, sharp wing.
Since discovering this liner my winged game has changed. I never thought liner suited my eyes. However, this liner helped me achieve the perfect liner for my hooded eyes.
MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER REVIEW
PROS OF THE MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER
- It is a liquid liner that comes in a felt tip pen form.
- It has a thin and a thick side, simply turn the liner at a different angle. Which helps you achieve a thick or thin wing.
- It dries quickly and has a nice finish to it.
- Very easy to use and to create a thin line.
- Great for travelling with.
- Not to mention, it is a super affordable product!
CONS OF THE MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER
- The colour can get lost in your eyeshadow, often you need to reapply.
- It’s quite small.
- It seems to dry out fairly quickly.
I have hooded eyes, so a rounded eyeliner that peaks in the middle gives me a doll eye appearance. If you are looking for the perfect eyeliner to experiment with I would definitely recommend the Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner.