If you’re anything like me (a self-proclaimed product junkie) then you know all about the benefits of facial massage and the Rose Quartz Face Rollers. As a stomach sleeper, I often wake up with a puffy face, so facial massage in the morning really to depuff my skin.
A quick tip! I like to pop the face roller in the fridge and give myself a cooling facial massage with my serums in the mornings.
These face rollers are made from the very Instagramable Rose Quartz that assists with:
- Draining the fluid from your face
- Improving elasticity
- Diminishing fine lines
- Increasing blood flow AND
- Promoting cell turnover for a brighter complexion – what’s not to love?
It’s also worth noting that the crystal counts for more than just aesthetics.
This tool is just as important for your self-care and wellbeing, which, you guys know is super important to me, as it should be for you!
Self-Love & Care Benefits of the Rose Quartz Face Roller
Not only that, it’s believed to be a healing and protective stone, warding off stress and anxiety making it the perfect tool to incorporate in your nighttime routine.
Benefits also include:
- An immediate glow to your skin
- The removal of toxins (lymph drainage) through the upward and outward rolling motion
- The reduction of puffiness and dark circles
- Massaging assists in stimulating and lifting the facial muscles
- Increase skin’s elasticity and buoyancy
- Great for absorption/penetration of your facial serums or oils deeper into the skin
How to Use a Face Roller
Use your face roller daily, ensuring you’re gently rolling the skin in an upward and outward direction. Use the large end for large surfaces, and the small end for the delicate areas such as the eyes, around the nose and mouth.
It is the perfect way to circulate blood flow and wake up your skin in the morning and a great way to wind down during your nighttime routine.